Preview – Implementing Self-Defense with Psychological Aikido
“Psychological aikido” is a wonderful technique which helps not only to avoid conflict but reverse your opponent’s aggression against themselves.
When two personalities with different systems of beliefs, expectations and needs meet, conflict may manifest given that differences create misunderstanding. The consequence of these conflicts influences our psychological and physical well-being. While the winning party feels great and confident, the losing party is overwhelmed with negative emotions, frustrated, self-blaming, etc.
This conflict management lesson will give you a full understanding of this technique — situations where it can and cannot be used along with the algorithm of implementation. Once you know how the conflict management process works, the territory of conflict will not appear as unpredictable and fearful as it was before.
What will you learn in this lesson?
- Understand the main principles of psychological aikido
- Know what questions to ask yourself before entering a conflict
- Use the effective techniques of de-escalation
- Identify destabilizing actions of the opponent
- Defend from these actions and maintain your boundaries
- Implement verbal strategies to avoid confrontation
- Manage emotional feelings and keep the mind focused
- Develop strategies to self-defend while being involved in conflict
- Become a more confident communicator
- Understand the concept of conflict management in organisations better
- Protect your boundaries from unwanted intrusion
Who is this lesson for?
- Those who would like to resolve conflicts effectively
- Those who need to develop self-defence techniques
- Those who would like to keep control over conflict situations
- Those who are tired of conflicts and would like to stop the vicious circle
- Those who need to expand their self-confidence and become more influential
Implementing Self-Defence with Psychological Aikido Lesson consists of self-paced online learning, series of daily exercises and a quiz. This lesson is offered in a 5-day format that provides a comprehensive understanding of conflict management strategies and de-escalation techniques.
- 5 Practical exercises
- 5 Detailed mini-lectures
- 4 Educational video clips
- 10 Educational charts and pictures
For any questions regarding the learning process or technical difficulties in accessing the lesson, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org