Smart Hats Youth Program: Preview
What future does every teenager dream about, and what lot does every parent wish for their child?
Successful, bright, joyful, effective, surrounded by soulmates and friends…
Lucky are those who know how to build such a future and have the necessary skill-set. Successful adulthood requires leaders, responsible, self-sufficient, stress-resilient, self-confident and sociable. According to studies, these skills are even more important than hard skills.
The Academy of Social Competency has created a special youth leadership program for adolescents of 12+ years old to teach the skills that can be applied for personal and professional advancement, including:
- Self-presentation and creating the best impression
- Establishing new contacts and effective networking
- Building long-term relationships
- Understanding other people’s hidden motives
- Self-control in stressful situations
- Public speaking in small and large groups
- Positive thinking and maintaining self-confidence