Programs for Trainers
A Franchise-Like Model with added flexibility for Trainers who work with children and teenagers to help them manage their social-emotional skills.
Recent studies have indicated that there are fewer conditions necessary for the development of communicability in children. Unfortunately, TV and the Internet have replaced walks, talks and get togethers. Lucky are those who have brothers, sisters and friends with whom they communicate and play. Others experience difficulties given that nobody teaches them how to interact and they must rely on their own intuition. All the while, communication is considered to be the most important skill-set that our children will require in the future.
What to do? Teach, teach and teach, and the earlier, the better…
To address the increasing needs for effective communication, we created Ready-to-Go Programs for Trainers to teach children and teenagers social-emotional skills that prepare them for a healthy adulthood. The programs focus on communication skills training, encompassing five age groups, and correspond to children’s physical, intellectual, social-emotional needs and developmental characteristics. The programs are predicated on the Zone of Proximal Development concept (ZPD) which is based on developing skills that children are close to mastering with the encouragement of a professional guide.
There is no such term as “my children” or “your children”. They are all our children in that our future is in their hands.
Why Are We Different?
- Our Ready-to-Go Programs for Trainers are designed for those who teach children and teenagers in developing their emotional intelligence and social skills. As well, we address other skills that support adequate self-positioning, such as an appropriate look, good manners and dining etiquette.
- Our Ready-to-Go Programs for Trainers are based on the technologies of interactive learning that teach children through playful individual and group activities.
- Our Ready-to-Go Programs for Trainers include all youths ages, and are segmented for training children of 2+, 4+, 7+, 12+ and 17+ years old. They gradually develop the early, primary, basic, intermediate and upper intermediate skill-sets of children’s social-emotional competency.
- Our Ready-to-Go Programs for Trainers involve parents in the educational process that helps them establish healthy relationships with their children, explore alternative conflict resolution techniques, produce a positive emotional climate and strengthen parent-child communication.
- Our Ready-to-Go Programs for Trainers zero in at a long-term training process for children which ensures that each new skill will be practiced through different perspectives: from child to group and back from group to a child.
- Our Ready-to-Go Programs for Trainers include detailed wording and descriptions of each exercise, visual materials, guided plans for implementation and three-months of follow-up. We also provide coaching and certification for trainers.
- Our Ready-to-Go Programs for Trainers are constructed in alignment with leading psychological concepts, such as Cognitive Development theory, Zone of Proximal Development theory, Leading Activity theory, Social Learning theory and others.
- Our Ready-to-Go Programs for Trainers are comparable to a franchise-like model which simultaneously provides flexibility, and financial and organizational freedom for its owners.
Links to our Programs:
What is our trainer model?
This Program for trainers is available in two options — for established organizations and business owners, and for start-uppers in a self-employed coaching career. For those who relate to the second option we provide mentorship support along with a business plan, entrepreneurial counselling and promotion.
For more information about our self-employment model, click here.