Communication and external forms of behavior in today’s businesses are considered a vital economic category. Compliance or non-compliance with certain rules and norms of communication directly affects company result, be it a healthy microclimate, successful negotiation or conclusion of profitable transactions. As well, mistakes are quantitative and when eventually calculated can be expressed in monetary terms.
At the same time, corporate communication skills training does not mean that employees do not know how to communicate or do not know the rules of business etiquette. Generally speaking, they are theoretically familiar with them but to “know” is not to “do”!
Training, to a greater extent involves the actualization of existing knowledge of employees and practical skills training. The format of classes in our business communication training program and the combination of modules are flexible and cover topics such as the use of verbal and non-verbal communication, relationships between people, team-building, professional image, corporate culture, rules of business conduct and etiquette.
Advantages of Corporate Consulting:
- Minimizes communicative errors and conflicts when interacting with colleagues, clients and contractors.
- Increases the loyalty of employees and creates an additional competitive advantage on the market.
- Forms a unique image of the company, including corporate culture and standards of business conduct and helps build effective communication skills for the workplace
- Develops etiquette competence of employees in organizing formal and informal negotiations, and conducting business meetings and receptions.
- Strengthens the positive reputation and attractiveness of the company for business partners
To explore more opportunities or partner with us on various projects, download more information by clicking on the button below. Alternately, you can email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you shortly.