An effective program for 2-4 year olds that relates to social, emotional, physical and cognitive advancement
Extending over a period of five months, this program includes a total of 20 lessons, held once a week with each lesson lasting approximately 35-50 minutes. The curriculum includes role playing, individual and group assignments attributable to 2-4 year old children followed by visual materials and games with detailed descriptions. The recommended number in a group is 4 or more children, with the maximum number having no set limit. This Early Development program is an effective learning guideline for trainers working in early childhood care and teaching social-emotional skills.
Please keep in mind that you will have access to the course for six months.
Activating communication skills, developing empathy, establishing awareness of own emotions, fostering attention and imagination, teaching good manners.
- Develop receptive and expressive skills
- Teach cooperation with peers
- Form listening skills
- Promote self-regulation
- Activate the process of emotional awareness
- Intensify play and fine motor skills
- Instil the norms of hygiene and politeness
- Practice impulse control and attention
- Body Language: recognizing, expressing and regulating emotional states (joy, sadness, fear); sensitivity to intonations, facial expressions and gestures; self-control and relaxation
- Social Skills: listening; peer interaction and collaboration; empathy; sense of self and group identity; curiosity and observation; positive communication framework; sharing and taking turns; two-channeled attention
- Appropriate Look: personal hygiene; self-help skills
- Good Manners: courteous behavior (greetings, farewells, gratitudes); basics of complimenting
- Dining Etiquette: courteous behavior (greetings, farewells, gratitudes); basics of complimenting
Detailed Lesson Plan and Visual Materials for role-playing, physical activities, individual and peer assignments.
For Established organizations and business owners:
- Those who run child care and day care facilities
- Those who are providing developmental programs for children
- Those who manage child centres and would like to broaden their services
- Those who would like to explore new possibilities in business
- Those who are interested in providing social-emotional teaching
For any questions regarding the learning process or technical difficulties in accessing the program, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutorials 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours 10 mins
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes