Webinars for Happy Relationships in Couples
How to build a dream relationship — strategies, tips, techniques for all the stages of relationships in couples, from dating to habituation
Rewarding and challenging, intriguing and confusing, passionate and uncertain — the pathway of couple relationships can include many ups and downs… until you learn how to maintain balance and head in a right direction.
A new comprehensive series of webinars with practical tools that embrace the topics associated with couple relationships: how to look at differences, choose “your” partner, succeed on a first date, overcome inner fears, identify expectations, build the relationship of your dreams, establish your rights, develop your sexual life, navigate through crisis, strengthen compatibilities, start a new chapter after separation and proceed safely through divorce.
In one word, you will learn how to be happy and flourish in Couple Relationships.
How will you benefit?
- Be aware of the stages of relationships and their overall influence
- Know how to build mutual understanding and balance
- Identify areas of incompatibility and the ways to manage it
- Implement relationship building and conflict resolution techniques
- Realize basic fears and the ways to manage them effectively
- Analyze the criteria of selecting partners and promoting change
- Be competent in communication with your partner and the “art of asking”
- Understand the power of myths and stereotypes in a relationship
Advantages of online learning:
- You have unlimited access to all the materials
- You establish intensity of learning process depending on your time schedule
- You safe money in that online programs are more affordable
- You learn in a convenient setting which is totally managed by your own
- You can watch webinars and practice together with your partner
- You may choose the sequence of webinars depending on your needs
Who should attend?
- Those who are single and are looking for a partner
- Those who would like to make changes in their current relationships
- Those who are experiencing crisis and cannot find solutions
- Those who would like to keep the fire of love burning for a longer time
- Those who need to make a decision whether to leave or to stay
These webinars are for:
Married or single, interested in building or re-building relationships, for those who are looking for love or to be loved, trying to save a marriage or working on changes while going through crisis as a couple.
The Happy Relationships in Couples Series consists of seventeen webinars, each of which includes self-paced online learning and practice. This series develops practical skills to build and improve your romantic relationship, and manage conflicts successfully. Upon successful completion of the series, participants are provided with a Certificate of Completion.
For any questions regarding the learning process or if you are facing any technical difficulty to access the course should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours 25 mins
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
- Preview – Webinar Series for Happy Relationships in Couples
- Webinar #1 — Why 97% of men and women do not understand each other?
- Webinar #2 — All about Relationships — the Five Rules, Four Stages and Three Scenarios…
- Webinar #3 — How to bring your “Love Boat” to the harbor of your values.
- Webinar #4 — Right Motivation: What do you want? What do you do?
- Webinar #5 — How to build happy relationships with a broken heart…
- Webinar #6 — The fifteen qualities of a “best partner”… chasing ghosts or writing a fairy-tale?
- Webinar #7 — Integration of Awareness and the “Rose-colored” glasses
- Webinar #8 — Why do 50% of people fail on their first date? Action plan for successful first dates…
- Webinar #9 — Sexual Attraction, Sex, Sexual Relationships, Sexuality — solving the puzzle
- Webinar #10 — Happily Married? How to make your relationship valuable for each other?
- Webinar #11 — The hidden power of questions in happy and healthy relationships
- Webinar #12 — Sexual and emotional compatibility? Without it, what type of dissatisfaction is created?
- Webinar #13 — More about Compatibility: once upon a time… a beautiful story of transformation…
- Webinar #14 — Is there happiness after removing the rose-colored glasses? Refreshment recipes…
- Webinar #15 — Myths that poison relationships and how to transform past mistakes into a bright future…
- Webinar #16 — When a relationship is broken — choosing between restoration or separation…
- Webinar #17 — How to survive and weather divorce — recognizing a deadlock, three excuses of not reacting and the stages of adaptation