How to build a dream relationship — strategies, tips, techniques for all the stages of relationships in couples, from dating to habituation
Rewarding and challenging, intriguing and confusing, passionate and uncertain — the pathway of couple relationships can include many ups and downs… until you learn how to maintain balance and head in a right direction.
We are glad to present a new comprehensive series of webinars with practical tools that embrace the topics associated with couple relationships: how to look at differences, choose “your” partner, succeed on a first date, overcome inner fears, identify expectations, build the relationship of your dreams, establish your rights, develop your sexual life, navigate through crisis, strengthen compatibilities, start a new chapter after separation and proceed safely through divorce.
Please keep in mind that you will have access to the course for six months.
In one word, you will learn how to be happy and flourish in Couple Relationships.
How will you benefit?
- Be aware of the stages of relationships and their overall influence
- Know how to build mutual understanding and balance
- Identify areas of incompatibility and the ways to manage it
- Implement relationship building and conflict resolution techniques
- Realize basic fears and the ways to manage them effectively
- Analyze the criteria of selecting partners and promoting change
- Be competent in communication with your partner and the “art of asking”
- Understand the power of myths and stereotypes in a relationship
Advantages of online learning:
- You have unlimited access to all the materials
- You establish intensity of learning process depending on your time schedule
- You safe money in that online programs are more affordable
- You learn in a convenient setting which is totally managed by your own
- You can watch webinars and practice together with your partner
- You may choose the sequence of webinars depending on your needs
Who should attend?
- Those who are single and are looking for a partner
- Those who would like to make changes in their current relationships
- Those who are experiencing crisis and cannot find solutions
- Those who would like to keep the fire of love burning for a longer time
- Those who need to make a decision whether to leave or to stay
These webinars are for:
Married or single, interested in building or re-building relationships, for those who are looking for love or to be loved, trying to save a marriage or working on changes while going through crisis as a couple.
- Tutorials 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 13 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 49
- Assessments Yes