Webinars for Happy Relationships in Couples
How to build a dream relationship — strategies, tips, techniques for all the stages of relationships in couples, from dating to habituation
Rewarding and challenging, intriguing and confusing, passionate and uncertain — the pathway of couple relationships can include many ups and downs… until you learn how to maintain balance and head in a right direction.
A new comprehensive series of webinars with practical tools that embrace the topics associated with couple relationships: how to look at differences, choose “your” partner, succeed on a first date, overcome inner fears, identify expectations, build the relationship of your dreams, establish your rights, develop your sexual life, navigate through crisis, strengthen compatibilities, start a new chapter after separation and proceed safely through divorce.
In one word, you will learn how to be happy and flourish in Couple Relationships.
How will you benefit?
- Be aware of the stages of relationships and their overall influence
- Know how to build mutual understanding and balance
- Identify areas of incompatibility and the ways to manage it
- Implement relationship building and conflict resolution techniques
- Realize basic fears and the ways to manage them effectively
- Analyze the criteria of selecting partners and promoting change
- Be competent in communication with your partner and the “art of asking”
- Understand the power of myths and stereotypes in a relationship
Advantages of online learning:
- You have unlimited access to all the materials
- You establish intensity of learning process depending on your time schedule
- You safe money in that online programs are more affordable
- You learn in a convenient setting which is totally managed by your own
- You can watch webinars and practice together with your partner
- You may choose the sequence of webinars depending on your needs
Who should attend?
- Those who are single and are looking for a partner
- Those who would like to make changes in their current relationships
- Those who are experiencing crisis and cannot find solutions
- Those who would like to keep the fire of love burning for a longer time
- Those who need to make a decision whether to leave or to stay
These webinars are for:
Married or single, interested in building or re-building relationships, for those who are looking for love or to be loved, trying to save a marriage or working on changes while going through crisis as a couple.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 13 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Preview – Webinars for Happy Relationships in Couples
- Webinar #1 — Why 97% of men and women do not understand each other?
- Webinar #2 — All about Relationships — the Five Rules, Four Stages and Three Scenarios…
- Webinar #3 — How to bring your “Love Boat” to the harbor of your values.
- Webinar #4 — Right Motivation: What do you want? What do you do?
- Webinar #5 — How to build happy relationships with a broken heart…
- Webinar #6 — The fifteen qualities of a “best partner”… chasing ghosts or writing a fairy-tale?
- Webinar #7 — Integration of Awareness and the “Rose-colored” glasses
- Webinar #8 — Why do 50% of people fail on their first date? Action plan for successful first dates…
- Webinar #9 — Sexual Attraction, Sex, Sexual Relationships, Sexuality — solving the puzzle
- Webinar #10 — Happily Married? How to make your relationship valuable for each other?
- Webinar #11 — The hidden power of questions in happy and healthy relationships
- Webinar #12 — Sexual and emotional compatibility? Without it, what type of dissatisfaction is created?
- Webinar #13 — More about Compatibility: once upon a time… a beautiful story of transformation…
- Webinar #14 — Is there happiness after removing the rose-colored glasses? Refreshment recipes…
- Webinar #15 — Myths that poison relationships and how to transform past mistakes into a bright future…
- Webinar #16 — When a relationship is broken — choosing between restoration or separation…
- Webinar #17 — How to survive and weather divorce — recognizing a deadlock, three excuses of not reacting and the stages of adaptation