If you really want to impress and show your best “self” to the world, outstanding performance is no longer just enough. Self-awareness and being consonant with your individuality, are essential strategies that affect this process. Our purpose is to teach the technologies of branding and to equip you with the practical tools of taking control of your personal image. Alignment of your personal image and your objectives creates a strong positive impression, generates valuable contacts and positively influences others.
- Do you know the secrets of creating a positive and lasting impression with each person you meet?
- Would you like to attract attention and perform in the best possible way?
- Are you happy with your personal image?
- Do you know how to transform your identity into your greatest asset?
- Do you plan on taking your business to the next level and meeting the “new players”?
- Would you like to change your appearance but can’t find the motivation?
- Do you need to be better at selling yourself?
- Does your appearance accurately reflect your identity, your strengths, values and passions?
This course is a good fit for introverts who are tired of their isolation and need to expand their network in-width for personal and professional purposes. This course also works for extroverts, given that it provides an in-depth look into the psychology of relationships and helps in understanding the “laws of communication.”
How will you benefit?
- Distance yourself from the crowd and get noticed
- Create a desired first impression
- Keep yourself motivated and inspired
- Build rapport through personal image and dress codes
- Define what differentiates your individuality
- Use key image factors for success
- Enhance credibility with the right self-positioning
- Generate positive feedback
- Receive personal development coaching
What will you cover?
- Concept of personal image
- Effects of social perception
- Three levels of first impression
- Key elements of personal image
- Seven rules of self-presenting
- Dress codes for men and women
- Power of personal beliefs
- Visibility of positive thinking
Who should attend?
- Those who would like to learn how to improve personal image
- Those who need to develop leadership skills and have an advantage over others
- Those who would like to express their individuality through personal image
- Those who strive to strengthen their visibility
- Those who need to strengthen their self-esteem and confidence
- Those who would like to create great impression without words
- Those who would like to explore what personal communication skills are
The Personal Image course consists of self-paced online learning, series of daily exercises and a quiz. This course is offered in a 7-day format that teaches useful strategies of self-presenting, creating the right impression and effective influencing.
- 4 Detailed mini-lectures
- 16 Educational charts and pictures
- 2 practical exercises
- Desktop, TV and mobile access
- Formula of confidence-development
- Secrets of elegance
- 7 Educational video clips
For any questions regarding the learning process or technical difficulties in accessing the course, email to: email@example.com
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 7 days
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- Personal Image Chapter 1
- Personal Image Chapter 2
- Personal Image Chapter 3
- Personal Image Chapter 4
- Day 1 – Audio Exercise 1
- Day 2 – Audio Exercise 2
- Day 3 – Audio Exercise 3
- Day 4 – Audio Exercise 4
- Day 5 – Audio Exercise 5
- Day 6 – Audio Exercise 6
- Day 7 – Audio Exercise 7
- Personal Image: Self Assessment Quiz