Top-Notch Confidence and Self-Esteem
The irony is that even if the whole world applauds how good we are, we wouldn’t trust this message even if our inner feeling about ourselves stays underestimated. These self-perceptions and attitudes conflicting with the external estimates of ourselves generate a level of discomfort which does not allow us to see the accurate picture of ourselves and initiate the necessary actions for personal growth and change. However, the range of our abilities is much broader than we usually think, and everyone can build their self-esteem, confidence and positive thinking to the desired level by making an effort.
This is precisely the purpose of our course, where we will explore the factors that fracture our self-esteem and confidence, and we will practice the necessary steps to progress.
Self-confidence can be defined as believing in ourselves, having the ability to meet life challenges, succeeding and acting in a way that conveys these beliefs. So, how to improve your confidence? The self-confidence formula requires a realistic sense of personal capabilities and feeling secure in that knowledge. When thinking or speaking about self-confidence skills, we also focus on self-esteem, a feeling about ourselves. It is a proven fact that self-esteem is the “best outfit” and a key factor of confidence and success.
How will your life change after this 49-day course?
- You will take responsibility for your life and happiness
- You will liberate yourself from inner complexities that hinder your life
- You will establish new, targeted directions for personal advancement and success
- You will be able to be in peace with your own decisions, choices and actions
- You will be tolerant to toxic people and their criticism
- You will expand your comfort zone and develop a winner’s state
- You will master your social-emotional intelligence and communicability
- You will learn how to build self-confidence
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to become more confident in their personal life
- Those who would like to build self-confidence in leadership and at work
- Those who would like to experience the feeling of power, fulfillment and strength
- Those who are dealing with self-talk, fears of rejection, anxiety and social nervousness
- Those who would like to get self-confidence tips to become authentic and enjoy their self
- Those who need to grow their resilience and be less susceptible to other people’s criticism
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
- Preview Lesson 1: The Right Motivation and Goal Setting
- Lesson 1 (with Complimentary Homework Attachments)
- Preview Lesson 2: Leaving the “Habit-Zone” and the Development of Positive Thinking
- Lesson 2 (with Complimentary Homework Attachments)
- Preview Lesson 3: Farewell to Childish Preferences and Strengthening your Boundaries
- Lesson 3 (with Complementary Homework Attachments)
- Preview Lesson 4: Pacifying your Internal Critic
- Lesson 4 (with Complimentary Homework Attachments)
- Preview Lesson 5: Working with Fears and Accepting Challenges
- Lesson 5 (with Complimentary Homework Attachments)
- Preview Lesson 6: Gaining Competence in Communication
- Lesson 6 (with Complimentary Homework Attachments)
- Preview Lesson 7: Self-Positioning and Building a Distinct Image
- Lesson 7 (with Complementary Homework Attachments and Prints)