Manners and Etiquette
Our mannerisms creates lasting impressions with those we meet everyday and we have the ability to shape them. Our lesson on Manners & Etiquette is based on learning the fundamentals of etiquette behavior, the implementation of which will add value to your personal or professional status. The rules of good manners are woven from small details and strung on a single thread of courtesy and attention to people. Etiquette has a pronounced situational character and knowing the algorithms of each, creates a feeling of confidence in any situation.
Why take this course?
- Have you ever been unsure about which cutlery to use for special dishes?
- Are you aware of the “language” of your cutlery and linen napkin?
- Have you ever been confused at the restaurant or public gatherings wondering what was acceptable behaviour?
- Do you know the art of giving and receiving gifts?
- Would you like to stand out in any crowd without saying a word?
- Can you identify a well-mannered people?
- Would you like to develop your career and play in the “big leagues”?
How will you benefit?
- Enjoy various dishes without embarrassment
- Choose the right utensils and use them correctly
- Select and present gifts with appropriate etiquette
- Demonstrate confidence as a host or a guest
- Identify the required manners when greeting and leaving
- Differentiate everyday and business etiquette
- Make introductions individually and in a group
- Conduct yourself at the table and send the right signals
What will you cover?
- Greeting, introduction and farewell rules
- Art of the handshake
- Hosting and gifting
- Dining etiquette
- Silent service codes
- American and European cutlery options
- Business etiquette
- Usage of a linen napkin
Who should attend?
- Those who need to develop leadership skills and have an advantage over others
- Those who are introverted and would like to feel comfortable in any company
- Those who would like to become a public figure and increase their influence
- Those who would like to play in big leagues and create a favourable impression
- Those who need to strengthen their self-esteem and confidence
This lesson is a good fit for introverts who are tired of their isolation and need to expand their network in-width for personal and professional purposes. This course also works for extroverts, it provides an in-depth look into the psychology of relationships and helps in understanding the “laws of communication.”
The Manners and Etiquette Lesson which consists of self-paced online learning, series of daily exercises and a quiz. This course is offered in a 7-day format that educates on norms of appropriate behavior in social and business circles.
- 5 Detailed mini-lectures
- 2 Educational charts and pictures
- 3 practical exercises
- The secrets of creating the “right” impression
- 5 Educational video clips
For any questions regarding the learning process or if you are facing any technical difficulty to access the course should be made by email to email@example.com
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Manners and Etiquette Chapter 1
- Manners and Etiquette Chapter 2
- Manners and Etiquette Chapter 3
- Manners and Etiquette Chapter 4
- Manners and Etiquette Chapter 5
- Day 1 – Audio Exercise 1
- Day 2 – Audio Exercise 2
- Day 3- Audio Exercise 3
- Day 4 – Audio Exercise 4
- Day 5 – Audio Exercise 5
- Day 6 – Audio Exercise 6
- Day 7 – Audio Exercise 7
- Manners and Etiquette – Compulsory Completion Quiz