93% of our communication is non-verbal, therefore the success of any interaction is always based on our body language. How we say something is more important than what we say. The key factor in “understanding” is the correct interpretation of this “how” and shaping our own message. This Body Language course is based on a scientifically proven research and includes a range of practical cues that you will be able to implement immediately. Also, you will be introduced to the most recent theories on building relationships and discover your personal development trends.
- Do you find yourself misunderstood quite often?
- Do you have difficulties understanding the thoughts and motives of others which results in confusion?
- Do you experience miscommunication and sense that your messages are not confident or too assertive?
- Do you conduct meetings or negotiations and need to establish a positive impact and trust in a short period of time?
- Do you feel that although your intentions are genuine, you are not accepted by others?
- Do you need to make yourself more attractive and influential to others without saying a word?
This course is a good fit for introverts who are tired of their isolation and need to work on body language to improve their confidence and expand their network in-width, personally and professionally. This course also assists extroverts in building relationships, it educates in understanding the “communication” within body language, the psychology of relationships and provides an in-depth look into both — the body language of men and the body language of women.
How will you benefit?
- Detect the “hidden meaning” in any interactions
- Master your nonverbal messages
- Build rapport with others quickly
- Control the flow of the conversation
- Separate the truth from distortion
- Increase your approach-ability and influence
- Communicate effectively without saying a word
- Use body language to your advantage
- Learn non-verbal communication
What will you cover?
- Body Language of Men
- Body Language of Women
- Four basic rules of interpretation
- Micro-expressions for lie-detecting
- Five powerful shades of voice
- Reading facial expressions
- Decoding gestures and postures
- Signals of flirtation and sexuality
- Self-regulation through body
Who should attend?
- Those who would like to know why body language is so important
- Those who would to become more influential
- Those who would like to know how to read the body language
- Those who are tired of misunderstandings and confusions in communication
- Those who would like to understand other people’s thoughts and motives
- Those who need to develop leadership skills and have an advantage over others
- Those who would like to establish connections with people faster
The Body Language course consists of self-paced online learning, series of daily exercises and a quiz. This course is offered in a 7-day format that provides a comprehensive understanding of non-verbal communication and strategies of influence.
- 4 Detailed mini-lectures
- 29 Educational charts and pictures
- 5 practical exercises
- Certificate of Completion
- Desktop, TV and mobile access
- Technology of influence
- Signals of flirtation and sexuality
- 7 educational video clips
For any questions regarding the learning process or technical difficulties in accessing the course, email to: email@example.com
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 7 days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- Body Language Chapter 1
- Body Language Chapter 2
- Body Language Chapter 3
- Body Language Chapter 4
- Day 1 – Audio Exercise 1
- Day 2 – Audio Exercise 2
- Day 3 – Audio Exercise 3
- Day 4 – Audio Exercise 4
- Day 5 – Audio Exercise 5
- Day 6 – Audio Exercise 6
- Day 7 – Audio Exercise 7
- Body Language: Self-Assessment Quiz