Webinars for Favorable Parent-Child Relationships
This Parent-Child Relationship series is designed to explore our childhood memories that do not go away throughout our lives. Even after our parents pass away, we continue to deal with our childhood memories. The goal of this series of webinars is to liberate people from the burden of the bad memories of the past that they carry for years and decades.
We have the right to be happy and enjoy all aspects of our lives. After completing these online webinars, you will learn to understand, forgive, separate and effectively communicate with our parents, something that many of us could not achieve before.
What are the key factors affecting parent-child relationships?
- First, parent-child relationships are considered favorable when our physical and psychological boundaries are respected — without control, interference, violation of our personal space and belongings.
- The second key is respect for each other’s values and beliefs.
- Finally, healthy communication is when parents and children “learn to speak the same language”. Not to be silent, blame, ignore, humiliate or impose, but be sincere and understanding to each other.
How will you benefit?
- Stop seeing life through the lenses of the past
- Cherish your own identity based on your criteria of choices, decisions and actions
- Transform your black-and-white thinking into multi-dimensional mindset
- Liberate from suppressed negative feelings and learn to manage them
- Identify the wounded parts of your inner self, take control and heal them
- Communicate lovingly and effectively as an adult with your parents
- Understand the influence of your family history on your children
- Define your personal boundaries and the ways for self-protection
Advantages of online learning
- You have unlimited access to all the materials
- You establish intensity of learning process depending on your time schedule
- You safe money in that online programs are more affordable
- You learn in a convenient setting which is totally managed by your own
- You can watch webinars and practice together with your partner
- You may choose the sequence of webinars depending on your needs
Who should attend?
- Those who had a psychological trauma in their childhood and still live with it
- Those who want to improve their current relationships with parents
- Those who experience misunderstanding with their parents and/or children
- Those who suffer from uncontrolled emotions, habits and patterns
- Those who want to change their lives but do not know where to start
In this webinar series, we will go beyond the framework of traditional models. We will look at parent-child relationships from different perspectives — you can be a young parent of a little child, an ageing parent of an adult child or an adult child of ageing parents.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
- Preview – Webinars for Favorable Parent-Child Relationships
- Webinar 1 – Expectations and Their Impact on Parent-Child Relationships
- Webinar 2 – The Mechanisms of a “Family” as a System, and How This System Affects All the Members
- Webinar 3 – Personal Boundaries within a Family and The Consequences
- Webinar 4 – The Stages of Separation
- Webinar 5 – The Influence of Parents in the Formation of our Identity
- Webinar 6 – Establishing Personal Boundaries and Gaining Our Identity
- Webinar 7 – “Black-and-White” Thinking
- Webinar 8 – Engulfment, or Fear of Abandonment-Absorption
- Webinar 9 – Childhood Rage — Expression or Suppression?
- Webinar 10 – Getting In Touch With Your Inner Child
- Webinar 11 – The Differences in Generations — How It Manifests and Affects Parent-Child Relationships
- Webinar 12 – Adult Parents — Organizing Their Lives after Their Children Grow Up
- Webinar 13 – Creating Healthy Adult-Child — Adult-Parent Boundaries and the Ability to Say “No”
- Webinar 14 – The Verbal Messages That We Communicate to Our Parents
- Webinar 15 – Our Ability to Listen and Its Importance in Parent-Child Relationships
- Webinar 16 – What Happens to Our Parents As They Get Older and How Best to Deal with It
- Webinar 17 – The Influence of Our Childhood on Communication with Our Parents