Talking excessively and talking correctly are not the same thing. Whether it’s public speaking, interacting with people or within ourselves, verbal skills can support or destroy this communication. The formula for successful verbal communication that we teach, involves unique methods of establishing contact and conducting conversations that subconsciously create positive feedback. This lesson will also provide you with the tools to feel comfortable in any circle and to become an influential speaker capable of changing your life and the lives of others.
Why take this course?
- Do you know how to create interesting conversations and avoid boredom when communicating with people?
- Do you experience shyness or nervousness in public speaking?
- Do you find yourself misunderstood quite often?
- Do you feel awkward with new people and can’t figure out what to say?
- Do you want to communicate with greater confidence in a personal or professional context?
- Do you know how to benefit from your verbal skills?
- Do you communicate your messages clearly and concisely with a method that embraces others?
- Do you need a change in your life but feel that somebody is always sabotaging your pursuit of happiness?
How will you benefit?
- Make your conversations more engaging
- Initiate communication with anyone and anywhere
- Establish connection in a short time
- Create a positive impression through speaking
- Change your life and open your mind to opportunities
- Express ideas concisely and clearly
- Decode other people’s motifs from their manner of speaking
- Inspire and motivate yourself and others
What will you cover?
- Four functions of verbal communication
- Positive verbal feedback signals
- Correct and inappropriate compliments
- Words that influence motivation
- Small talk essential strategies
- Six rules of verbal etiquette
- Transformation of black & white thinking
- Conversation openers and closers
Who should attend?
- Those who would like to build relationships successfully
- Those who are interested in creating a positive impression
- Those who would to influence others with their speaking
- Those who are tired of low self-confidence and loneliness
- Those who would like to build better relationships with people
This lesson is a good fit for introverts who are tired of their isolation and need to expand their network in-width for personal and professional purposes. This course also works for extroverts, it provides an in-depth look into the psychology of relationships and helps in understanding the “laws of communication.”
The Verbal Communication Lesson which consists of self-paced online learning, series of daily exercises and a quiz. This course is offered in a 7-day format that develops positive thinking, and elevates communication and networking skills to the higher level.
- 4 Detailed mini-lectures
- Verbal phrases that destroy our health
- 14 Educational video clips
For any questions regarding the learning process or if you are facing any technical difficulty to access the course should be made by email to email@example.com
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
- Verbal Communication Chapter 1
- Verbal Communication Chapter 2
- Verbal Communication Chapter 3
- Verbal Communication Chapter 4
- Day 1 – Audio Exercise 1
- Day 2 – Audio Exercise 2
- Day 3 – Audio Exercise 3
- Day 4 – Audio Exercise 4
- Day 5 – Audio Exercise 5
- Day 6 – Audio Exercise 6
- Day 7 – Audio Exercise 7
- Verbal Communication – Compulsory Completion Quiz