The basics of verbal and non-verbal communication, self-presentation, goodwill and manners, listening skills and the ability to work in groups for children of 7-12
Extending over a period of five months, this program design includes a total of 20 lessons, held once a week with each lesson lasting approximately 60 minutes. Created for children 7-11 years of age, this program includes visual teaching aids and active teaching methods, roleplaying games and group discussions. The recommended number of children in a group is 4 or more, with the maximum number having no set limit. This basic program is aimed at mastering the basic communicative and behavioral skills necessary for successful social-emotional development.
Please keep in mind that you will have access to the course for six months.
Developing communicative competency, training of verbal communication skills, teaching of non-verbal body language, developing manners and basics of etiquette, improving the skills of understanding one’s self and other people.
- Develop the skills of verbal communication
- Teach the basics of non-verbal body language
- Develop independent judgment
- Intensify the process of self-observation and self-presentation
- Develop cognitive and creative abilities
- Form listening and empathy skills
- Develop the ability to work in small and large groups
- Establish goodwill and positive perception
- Teach good manners and the basics of etiquette
- Develop the ability to recognize and control emotions
- Educate about the responsibility of creating a personal image
- Body Language: differentiating emotional states (joy, sadness, fear, anger, surprise, disgust); self-expression through non-verbal means of communication (gestures, facial expressions, intonations, gait)
- Social Skills: expressiveness of speaking; collaboration with peers; ways of verbal communication (dialogue, discussion, conversation, public speaking); speech formulas of courtesy (request, gratitude, empathy); open and closed questions; compliments; self-presentation; positive thinking
- Appropriate Look: personal hygiene; requirements for appearance; elements of a personal image; clothing as a way of self-expression; concept of image; self-reflection
- Good Manners: rules of conduct (at home, parties, public transportation, theatres); presenting and receiving gists; phone conversation
- Dining Etiquette: serving items; use of cutlery and linen napkins; table mannerisms
Detailed Lesson Plan and Visual Materials for warm ups, role-playing, physical activities, individual assignments, practical exercises and working in pairs.
For Established organizations and business owners:
- Those who run child care and day care facilities
- Those who are providing developmental programs for children
- Those who manage child centres and would like to broaden their services
- Those who would like to explore new possibilities in business
- Those who are interested in providing social-emotional teaching
All our Programs are packaged with Parent-Child Communication Training.
For any questions regarding the learning process or technical difficulties in accessing the program, email to: email@example.com
- Tutorials 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours 10 mins
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes