Communication is one of our greatest challenges. Be it a domestic, professional or social realm, mistakes in communication may result in emotional disturbances and may lead to conflicts. Learning how to avoid these mistakes, being congruent with your own needs and also respecting those of other people, is the “art of communication”. At the duration of our course on Conflict Resolution, participants will acquire the practical skills necessary for the effective prevention of destructive conflicts in all spheres of life and the strategies to deal with existing conflicts.
- Do you feel that constant bickering is challenging your relationship and inhibits growth?
- Do you experience tension and resentment for long periods because of continual conflicts?
- Does your inability to resolve conflict frustrate you?
- Do you know how to effectively resolve conflict and navigate it with confidence?
- Does the way you manage conflict affect your career development?
- Can you sense the early signs of conflict and minimize the overall impact?
- Can you manage your emotions safely?
This course is a good fit for introverts who are tired of their isolation and need to expand their network in-width for personal and professional purposes. This course also works for extroverts, it provides an in-depth look into the psychology of relationships and helps in understanding the “laws of communication.”
How will you benefit?
- Identify the best conflict resolution strategies
- Detect the early warning signs and prevent conflict before it starts
- Achieve constructive results from conflict
- Establish healthy boundaries in your relationships
- Manage your negative emotions and conflict resolution skills while in relationships
- Shift your natural reactions to be more effective
- Navigate successful negotiations and conflict resolution strategies
- Recognize destructive personality patterns
What will you cover?
- Rules and pre-conditions of negotiations
- Common stimulus of conflicts
- Constructive versus destructive conflicts
- Five strategies of conflict resolution
- Techniques of de-escalation
- Emotional ways of reacting
- Three levels of communication
- Effects of collaborating strategy
Who should attend?
- Those who would like to effectively resolve conflicts and navigate them with confidence
- Those who need to develop leadership skills and have an advantage over others
- Those who are tired of misunderstandings and confusions in communication
- Those who would like to build stress resilience and practice emotional management
- Those who need to strengthen their self-esteem and become more influential
The Conflict Resolution course consists of self-paced online learning, series of daily exercises and a quiz. This course is offered in a 7-day format that provides a comprehensive understanding of conflict management and emotional self-regulation strategies.
- 4 Detailed mini-lectures
- 12 Educational charts and pictures
- 3 practical exercises
- Certificate of Completion
- Desktop, TV and mobile access
- Step-by-step guidance for managing your emotions
- The formula of safe self-expression
- 6 Educational video clips
For any questions regarding the learning process or technical difficulties in accessing the course, email to: email@example.com
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3650 day
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- Conflict Resolution Chapter 1
- Conflict Resolution Chapter 2
- Conflict Resolution Chapter 3
- Conflict Resolution Chapter 4
- Day 1 – Audio Exercise 1
- Day 2 – Audio Exercise 2
- Day 3 – Audio Exercise 3
- Day 4 – Audio Exercise 4
- Day 5 – Audio Exercise 5
- Day 6 – Audio Exercise 6
- Day 7 – Audio Exercise 7
- Conflict Resolution: Self Assessment Quiz