It’s the perfect time to start your training business for children and teenagers for a few reasons:
- The communication skills that you will be teaching is the most important skill-set to advance in today’s world, surpassing athletics, art, music, science, math and even reading.
- Children and teenagers comprise one-third of the population of big cities, and the urban population continues to grow.
- There is an established need of nowadays parents in managing their interactions with children given, from one side, the lack of time due to growing workloads, and from the other side, the growing costs of child care and education which is almost nine times more than 50 years ago.
With a focus on the current trends, our Programs for Trainers are competitive and compatible with the existing players on the market who deliver extracurricular activities for children and teenagers.
The Goals of our Programs:
- Mentor our trainees in the establishment of their new business in children’s and teenager’s extracurricular activities
- Equip our trainees with a quality product for teaching social-emotional skills to children & teenagers
- Grow our trainees’ communication and relationship-building skills for a better service delivery
- Strengthen our trainees’ entrepreneurial competence and identify the areas for further improvement
- Provide our trainees with the needed guidance for their quick payback and profit margins
Who are our Programs for?
- Those interested in transitioning from corporate to self-employed career
- Those looking for profitable business niches and models
- Those new in business and looking for a start with a mentor’s support
- Those looking for additional income through a part-time job
- Those interested in starting to coach children
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes