The SMART HATS Youth Program prepares students with highly practical social-emotional and leadership skills in friendly and supportive groups. Throughout the Program our students will learn how to self-present, impress and communicate with comfort and confidence.
The Program includes nine mandatory modules followed by practicing on the stage.
Please keep in mind that you will have access to the course for six months.
How will you benefit?
- Learn how to self-present successfully and create the best impression
- Develop positive thinking and maintain your emotional balance
- Express yourself with clarity and understand other people’s hidden motifs
- Become influential, engage and build relationships with ease
- Practice public speaking in small groups and big gatherings
- Get effective and useful techniques to communicate with confidence
- Grow your flexibility, creativity and leaderships skills
- Receive a Certificate of Completion and find new friends
What will we cover?
- Body Language
- Personal Image
- Public Speaking
- Stress Management
- Stage Presence
- Impromptu Speech
- Competitive Debate
Successful completion of all modules will be celebrated at the Certification Gala.
- Stage 1: Body Language + Self-Confidence + Storytelling
- Stage 2: Acting + Communication + Personal Image
- Stage 3: Public Speaking + Stress Management + Dancing
Take steps towards your success and confirm your enrollment by purchasing TODAY!
Please note: The enrollment fee is non-refundable and ensures your spot in the group.
Make sure that you have filled out the registration form to confirm your age so that we can provide you with the program schedule.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
- Tutorials 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 130 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes