We all have relationships — with our acquaintances, relatives, friends and colleagues, however, for many these relationships are not fulfilling. Factors that determine how and why relationships develop, continue and flourish, can be learned and mastered through practice. Our Building Relationships course is aimed at self-reflection, understanding personal influences and stereotypes on the communication process and development of competencies for establishing healthy and happy relationships. Mastering these skills will create positive change.
- Do you know how to transform your connections into meaningful long-term relationships?
- Have you ever been frustrated by your relationships at work?
- While in a relationship, have you felt that there is a room for improvement?
- While conversing with others does it seem as though you are speaking different languages?
- Are you single and find it difficult to get a partner?
- Can you attract the right people and maintain this connection?
- How aware are you of your own desires and needs?
- Are you struggling to be understood in your relationship or feeling unloved?
This course is a good fit for both introverts and extroverts who are tired of their isolation and need to know how to build relationships for personal and professional purposes.
How will you benefit?
- Create lasting and meaningful relationships
- Network in a way that benefits you both, personally and professionally
- Develop deeper, stronger and more mutually beneficial relationships
- Find a suitable partner
- Strengthen your relationships and experience more fulfillment
- Build respectful and loving communication in your relationship
- Identify the barriers that destroy relationship
- Gravitate towards happier and more positive people
- Participate in relationship building activities
What will you cover?
- Three levels of communication
- Foundations of healthy relationships
- Strength and priorities assessment
- Origins of misunderstandings
- Subconscious family patterns
- Strategies of safe co-existence
- Benefits of effective networking
- Strategies for positive change
- Activities for building relationships
Who should attend?
- Those who are tired of misunderstandings and confusions in communication
- Those who are introverted and would like to feel comfortable in any company
- Those who need to strengthen their self-esteem and confidence
- Those who would like to grow their network, find new friends and partners
- Those who have difficulties with building long-term relationships
The Building Relationships course consists of self-paced online learning, series of daily exercises and a quiz. This course is offered in a 7-day format that promotes self-esteem, and develops effective social-emotional and networking skills.
- 5 Detailed mini-lectures
- 8 Educational charts and pictures
- 4 practical exercises
- Certificate of Completion
- Desktop, TV and mobile access
- Model of personal transformation
- Your personal action plan
- 10 Educational video clips
For any questions regarding the learning process or technical difficulties in accessing the course, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 7 days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- Building Relationships Chapter 1
- Building Relationships Chapter 2
- Building Relationships Chapter 3
- Building Relationships Chapter 4
- Building Relationships Chapter 5
- Day 1 – Audio Exercise 1
- Day 2 – Audio Exercise 2
- Day 3 – Audio Exercise 3
- Day 4 – Audio Exercise 4
- Day 5 – Audio Exercise 5
- Day 6 – Audio Exercise 6
- Day 7 – Audio Exercise 7
- Building Relationships: Self Assessment Quiz